Refunds by Mail are valid within 30 days from the original order date. Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached, accompanied by the invoice.
Please Note: Prices displayed on the website do not include taxes. When you proceed to purchase your order, sales tax (where applicable) will be calculated on the total value of merchandise, as well as shipping charges, and will be displayed on your Order Summary page.
HOW DO I RETURN BY MAIL?
1. A return form is included in each package. If you have lost your return form, you can print a blank copy from our website here.
2. Fill out all of the required information on the return form including your order number, SKU number (found on the tag or sticker) of the items you are returning and the return code.
3. Securely pack your merchandise, return form and invoice in a box, envelope or bag of your choice. Use original packaging if possible.
4. Once your package is ready, choose a mail carrier, pay for postage, and send to the address below that corresponds with state we shipped the package to:
We recommend that all returns be sent with a traceable carrier such as USPS, UPS or FedEx. Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package has been delivered to our warehouse. Return shipping is not refundable.
Standsay is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
• Once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse, you will receive an email titled "Notice of Refund" which is a copy of the refund for your records.
• The refund will be processed back onto the original method of payment used for purchase, and can take up to 5-7 business days after your return has been received.
• Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable.
• Online returns are eligible for a refund only.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE BY MAIL?
Unfortunately, we don’t accept exchanges by mail.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE IN-STORE?
To return your online purchase to any Standsay near you, please bring your items with your order invoice. All invoices are printed and shipped with your package on a shipping label. Once the return is accepted, a refund will be processed to your original method of payment.
Note for PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay Customers: All PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay refunds or exchanges received in-store will be returned to a merchandise card which can be used in-store only. A refund can only be credited to your PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay account if it is returned by Mail.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM PURCHASED USING INSTALLMENTS BY AFTERPAY?
If you have changed your mind, you must return your Afterpay purchase by mail for a refund. In-store returns for Afterpay orders cannot be procesed at this time. Afterpay will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refunds. Please do not return your purchase to Afterpay.
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEMS ON FINAL SALE OR PROMOTIONS?
• All cosmetics, jewelry, intimates (underwear and bras) and swimwear are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged by Mail or In-Store.
• All "Final Sale" items listed at 70-80% off, or under a Buy 1 Get 2 Free promotion cannot be returned or exchanged by Mail or In-store.
• All items purchased under promotions Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Buy 1 Get 1 for 10 Cents, Buy 1 Get 1 for 1 Cent, Buy 1 Get 1 for $1 or Buy 1 Get 1 Free, can only be exchanged in-store. Items under these promotions are eligible for a full refund if both items are returned by mail or in-store (regular priced item and discounted item).
HOW DO I RETURN A DAMAGED ITEM?
If you receive a damaged or defective item in your order, please reach out to our Customer Service team at [email protected] and include a photo of the item. We will do our best to replace the item if still in stock.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE ORDERS PLACED ON AMAZON?
Merchandise purchased online through Amazon may not be returned in any of our stores. Please refer to Amazon's return policy for Standsay merchandise purchased through Amazon.
IN-STORE RETURN POLICY (PURCHASES MADE IN-STORE)
We will gladly exchange or give a merchandise credit within 14 days of purchase. Merchandise must not be washed, worn or damaged. All original tags must be attached & accompanied by a valid receipt. Upon return or exchange, your name, address, phone number & signature will be required for auditing purposes. We do not offer refunds.
All clearance items, intimate apparel, swimwear & pierced jewelry are final sale.
All refunds are subject to approval and must meet the requirements outlined in our return policy. We reserve the right to deny a refund if it does not meet the conditions of our return policy.
STILL NEED HELP?
Our Customer Service team is here to assist you with anything you need! Reach out to us via email at [email protected]